As with everything we do, we set about writing a specification document. This eventually ran to 60-odd pages (we like to be thorough). Close liaison with their HR department and IT teams helped us develop this, ensuring all stakeholders were happy. Our ability to offer up strategic thinking as well as practical solutions helped bring the project to life and we set about building the application.
Our development team, headed up by one of our leads, set the project up within our agile environment and we readied ourselves for the first sprint. It quickly became apparent that some things needed tweaking but our flexibility enabled us to adapt with ease, always in line with client input through weekly meetings – not just with our account handlers but with the devs themselves too (the doers).See all of our projects
We delivered – we’re now onto the best phase, with even more things planned for the future thanks to some very well received proactive suggestions on our part.